Psychiatric Pharmacists in IMH play an essential role in the safe, quality and effective use of medications in improving mental wellness. They are part of the mental healthcare team and are instrumental in managing medication-related issues to complement the holistic care for patients with psychiatric conditions. The Pharmacy Department facilitates safe, effective, efficient and economical use of medications with the aim of optimizing patient care by suitably trained staff.
- BSc (Pharmacy) undergraduates of Year 2 and above
- Good academic and co-curriculum activities records
- Keen interest in psychiatry pharmacy
- Must not be bonded for an existing scholarship or study sponsorship award
The sponsorship will cover the following:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly allowance
- Book allowance
- Other compulsory fees (subject to approval)
Successful applicants will be required to serve a bond with IMH, depending on the duration of sponsorship.
To apply for the sponsorship, please send, fax or email the completed application form to:
IMH Pharmacy Sponsorship
Institute of Mental Health
Buangkok Green Medical Park
10 Buangkok View
Attention: Human Resource Department
Applications can also be submitted via email to email@example.com or fax to 6389 2879
Please click here for the application form.