Documents to Bring For Registration:
- Referral documents
- Referral letter (if any)
- Identification documents
- Identity card (for Citizens or Permanent Residents of Singapore)
- Birth certificate (for patients under 12 years of age)
- Passport (for foreigners)
- Work permit / Employment pass (if any)
- Any other identification documents
- Medical benefit documents if available
- Civil Service Card (if any)
- Staff card (for companies which are under Hospitalisation Identity Card scheme with IMH)
- Medical Fee Exemption Card (MFEC)
- Public Assistance Card (PA)
- Letter of Guarantee from company (if any)
- Baby Bonus Nets Card (if any)
- Any other medical benefit documents
Making Your Stay Comfortable
Extra sets of clothes and toiletries (chargeable) will be provided.
Personal belongings (such as cell phones and laptops) should be left at home. If you wish to bring them along, these items will be kept in a safe by our nurses for the duration of your stay.
Administration Registration & Deposit Payment
Please proceed to Emergency Services for registration.
A deposit is mandatory for ward classes A, B1 and B2. The deposit payment amount will depend on the estimated length of stay. For the exact amount and more details, please inquire at the Emergency Services counter.
The following two documents will be given and explained to the patient, family and/or relatives upon admission.
- Patient Information Sheet
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
Your Stay with Us
To make your stay more comfortable, you will be oriented around the wards.
Meals will be taken in the ward at the scheduled hours.
Telephone Use in Wards
If you need to make an urgent phone call, please inform our friendly staff nurses and they will assist you.
||12.00 pm to 2.00 pm, 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm (Daily)
|70B LS Forensic
||2.30 pm to 3.30 pm (Tue & Sat)
|70B Acute Forensic
||2.30 pm to 3.30 pm (Sat only)
|74A & 74B LS Forensic
||2.30 pm to 3.30 pm (Wed & Sun)
|75B Acute Forensic
||10.00 am to 11.00 am (Sun only)
Leaving the Hospital Premises
Please check with your doctor if you wish to leave the hospital premises.
Smoking within Hospital Compound
Smoking within the hospital compound is strictly prohibited by law.