All patients are seen by appointment only and may be referred by their family doctor or social agency. IMH provides specialist outpatient services for psychological and psychiatric problems. Our dedicated multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, medical social workers and occupational therapists ensure that our patients receive comprehensive care. All treatments will be designed to meet individual needs.
For younger patients, parents or guardians are encouraged to accompany their child during their consultations.
Appointment Line: 6389 2200
Enquiry Line: 6389 2000
From Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), 8 am to 6 pm
Please click here for a list of outpatient clinics.
What to bring on your first visit:
- Identity card (for citizens or permanent residents of Singapore)
- Birth certificate (for patients under 12 years of age)
- Passport (for foreigners)
- Work permit / Employment pass (if any)
- Any other identification documents
Medical benefit documents (if available)
- Civil Service Card (if any)
- Staff card (for companies which are under Hospitalization Identity Card scheme with IMH)
- Medical Fee Exemption Card (MFEC)
- Public Assistance Card (PA)
- Letter of Guarantee from company (if any)
- Baby Bonus Nets Card (if any)
- Any other medical benefit documents
If you are bringing your child for an appointment, please complete the following registration forms and present them during your visit.