The Department of Psychology in the Institute of Mental Health provides a comprehensive range of psychometric assessments and psychotherapies for children and adults with a range of mental health problems. To promote mental health, we offer specialised wellness programmes to the general public and to corporate organisations. We provide our patients and their caregivers with the knowledge and skills they need to recover from mental health problems, strengthen their psychological and emotional well-being, and re-adjust and re-integrate back into the community.
We provide a comprehensive range of intellectual, neuropsychological and personality assessment services for children and adults.
Our psychologists are trained to assess and provide individualised treatment programmes for a broad spectrum of psychological problems such as:
- Mood Disorders like Depression
- Anxiety Disorders like Panic Attacks, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Social Phobia, Specific phobias
- Grief and Loss
- Trauma and Abuse
- Health anxieties
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Learning and Behavioural Problems
- Stress & Anger Management Difficulties
- Interpersonal Relationship Difficulties
The variety of treatment modalities and interventions include :
If you would like to see a psychologist, please approach your attending doctor to discuss about a referral.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Schema Therapy
- Systemic Family Therapy
- Behaviour Therapy
- Relaxation Therapy